A delicious smoothie bowl to start your weekend with packed full of nourishing nutrients and superfoods to boost your immune system and energise you through out the day.
A simple smoothie bowl that packs a whole load of natural superfoods into your day at breakfast
- 1/2 cup oat milk I like the brand oatly
- 1 frozen banana (peel and freeze ripe bananas in a sealable freezer bag)
- 1 cube frozen spinach (or 1 handful of fresh)
- 1 plum de-stoned
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 large handfuls of chard
- 1 scoop vanilla vegan protein
- 2 tsp I AM Lean
- 1 tsp Maca
- 1 tsp acai
- 1 tsp moringa
- almond butter and dried fruit/seeds/ coconut to decorate
Put all the smoothie ingredients into a high speed blender and blitz on full power for 1 or 2 minutes until completely smooth.
Pour into a bowl and decorate
Enjoy immediately with a gorgeous big smile!
If you are using fresh bananas or spinach you will need to add in some ice - warm greens don't taste good!